Salary: Leadership 12-16 (£52,411 - £57,932)
Closing Date: 31.01.2019
Dates: August 2019
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Dixons Sixth Form Academy is a brand new oversubscribed Sixth Form Academy providing life changing Sixth Form education in the heart of Bradford. We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to join the SLT of this new Academy. The Assistant Principal will report directly to the Principal and will take a key leadership role shaping a significant area of the Academy.
Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
- Apply your subject specialism in a Post 16 environment
- Complete focus on level 3 teaching and assessment
- Extensive sixth form enrichment and trips to be involved leading or supporting
- Culture of aspiration and enabling students to become Russell Group ready
- Opportunities for growth with the academy
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Attend our recruitment event on Tuesday 29th January (6:30 – 7:30pm) hosted at Dixons McMillan Academy, Bradford.
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the on 01274 424350 and speak to Mark Rothery, Principal, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to email@example.com.